- Mag: You seem crabby.
- me: I am
- Mag: I feel like I'm being JUDGED.
- me: I have snot
- me: crawling down my throat
- Mag: Well at least it's well-lubricated now.
- me: I won't take it out on you though
- me: oh ho ho
- Mag: Like you could even get through my deflective ego.
- Mag: You know what a verbal champion I am.
- Mag: You get crabby on me I will be dishing out balls talk that'll make your head spin.
- me: see that just makes me smile
- Mag: I'm glad I managed to penetrate through your walls of phlegm.
- Mag: Also, I cannot decide which word is more awesome; penetrate or phlegm.
- Mag: ... I think this is the first time I've penetrated any part of you.
- me: ooh
- me: I can't say I didn't like it
Jeny is going to judge me. And it’s gonna be dry and hard and fast. Mother of Jesus I have the fear in me.
“In 2003, [Andreas] Viestad premiered as the host of the public television series New Scandinavian Cooking. With 5 million U.S. viewers per episode and a global reach so vast it was at the time viewed as the greatest ever exposure of Norwegian culture, second only to the 1994 Lillehammer Olympics.”
Yeah, that’s because he’s super cute. now with waistcoats!